Booking & Payment
- A place can only be reserved on receipt of a completed booking form and full course fee from the candidate.
- When you book, we will send you confirmation of the details of your booking by email.
- By booking a course with us, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained in this document and confirm that the candidate(s) meet the pre-requisites for the course as detailed on the booking confirmation. This is particularly important where the booking is for a re-qualification course, where the learners will be required to provide proof of their existing qualification at the start of the course.
- Prices: We reserve the right to increase our prices without prior notification. Unless a date of when an offer expires is notified on our order forms, the prices quoted on our order forms are valid for six months, after this time we reserve the right to charge the current price for the publication/event; please see our website for full and up-to-date prices.
Cancellation by You
- Cancellations by the candidate less than 3 weeks prior to the course date: if this cancellation affects the running of the course and/or impacts upon other candidates’ bookings, we reserve the right to retain 100% of monies paid to that date.
Cancellation by Us
- We make every attempt to ensure that advertised courses do run, but we do reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a course.
- If we cannot deliver a confirmed booking, we will make every effort to reschedule the course.
- If a mutually acceptable alternative date cannot be found, we will offer you a full refund of any payment made in respect of the course.
- We do not accept responsibility for qualifications that expire as a result of cancellation or rescheduling.
- We will not be liable for payments made to other service providers, such as travel or accommodation.
Attendance and Certification
- Cloverleaf Training course fees include: All training, certification and course manual unless specified.
- Our courses do not include accommodation costs, catering needs or transport to and from the venue
- Cloverleaf Training will send Candidate Joining Instructions to you prior to each course.
- If a candidate does not attend the course, no refund will be given.
The duties of a first aider can be physically demanding. In line with the Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) Approved Code of Practice, you agree that candidates should be free from any condition that will affect their participation in the course and their ability to carry out the duties of a first aider. If a learner is unable to physically carry out any skills covered on the course, a certificate will be provided stating only the skills undertaken.
For accredited courses, if any of the following apply, a qualification will not be awarded and a certificate of training (stating the subjects undertaken) will be provided instead:
- A learner is unable to provide proof of identity during the course
- A learner is unable to provide proof of any pre-requisites (ie. previous certificate of training)
- A learner does not attend for the number of hours required by the Awarding Organisation
- A learner does not pass the course after following any appropriate assessment, re-assessment and appeals requirements stipulated by the Awarding Organisation
- No refund will be given if a qualification is not awarded.
- Training, assessment and qualification on their own do not give a 'license to practice'.
- First aiders should always work within an organised system with appropriate governance.
- Training, assessment and qualification is only a snapshot of a learner's ability to perform first aid or pre-hospital care in a training environment. It does not guarantee the individual's ability to act during a real incident, nor does it provide on-going competence.
- It is the organisation and/or individual's responsibility to ensure that those practising first aid and pre-hospital care remain competent to deal with the situations that they may face, through regular refresher training and CPD.
- HSE recommend annual refreshers for all First Aiders.
- All trainers of Cloverleaf Training are protected by Professional Liability insurance cover
- All trainers of Cloverleaf Training will be appropriately qualified and hold all the necessary teaching, instructor and first aid qualifications.
- This insurance does not cover individual participants for claims arising from personal accident, loss of possessions or inability to attend any or all training days.